Apple is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Junior Cloud Network Software Engineer- Platforms. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Junior Cloud Network Software Engineer|
|Experience||1 – 2 years|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Bachelor’s (Masters is an advantage) Degree in Computer Science
- 1 -2 years of experience with Great problem-solving skills
- Curious and motivated learner
- Clear communicator – you are concise and articulate in speech and writing and practice active listening
- Coursework or relative experience with data structures, algorithms, and debugging (bonus if you’ve completed at least one of these courses: Distributed Systems, Web Development, Network or Application Security).
- Fluent in any one of the following programming languages: C, C++, Go, or Rust
- Strong ability to prioritize, deliver on aggressive deadlines and drive closures
- High tolerance for ambiguity
- Contribute to the delivery of cloud infrastructure automation to support cloud adoption
- Build services on cloud and/or provide standard Infrastructure as code (IaC) modules Work on complex distributed systems, deployed across multiple environments such as in AWS, GCP, Ali – Idea to running in production: design, code, writing unit tests, performing integration tests, deploying to production, supporting the system in the production environments
- Streamline, automate and consolidate complex infrastructure
- Work in a dynamic Agile development environment and remain adaptable to changing requirements – Engage with customers and support to solve production issues.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: