Analog Devices Recruitment 2021
Analog Devices is hiring candidates for the role of Senior System Validation Engineer across Karnataka, India location. The complete details about Analog Devices Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Analog Devices
Job Position:- Senior System Validation Engineer
Job Location:– Karnataka, India
Experience:- 6-8 years
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
Job Description for Analog Devices Recruitment 2021:
As ADI expands into new product and market segments, the Battery Management System Team within the automotive team is looking for a highly skilled Sr System Validation Engineer based in Bengaluru, India who will be responsible for leading the system application and validation activities for our next generation of high-performance BMS IC automotive, and high-end consumer power management markets.
Job Responsibilities for Analog Devices Recruitment 2021:
- Develop and execute the battery management system product validation and application support to customers.
- Apply the domain knowledge of BMS systems and customer insights into product validation plan development and execution.
- Build customer reference/demo system including system SW & HW
- Design and build custom test hardware to evaluate battery management systems products.
- Debug and resolve system issues with cross-functional teams from design, test, and applications.
- Collaborate in a dynamic team environment to learn and deploy best practices in application development
Job Requirements for Analog Devices Recruitment 2021:
- BSEE or MTech Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science and 6-8 years of Industrial work Experience in system application and application Engineering.
- Experience developing test environments and executing test plans against system-level specifications.
- Demonstrated Embedded Software skills with good proficiency in microcontroller programming in “C”.
- Demonstrated experience in Embedded firmware development/testing for drivers, framework, application code development, testing, and optimization
- Demonstrated experience in debugging low-level hardware interfaces (USB, SPI, I2C, UART, PWM, GPIO, ADC/DACs, etc).
- Demonstrated hardware design skills with good proficiency in Digital Hardware Design
- Good academic knowledge in Signal processing algorithms and MATLAB simulations preferred.
- Experience with Automotive SW and HW development process is desired
- Knowledge of ISO26262 and understanding of functional Safety is desired.
- Preferred Experience at Tier-1 or at an OEM on an automotive system development
- Willingness and ability to learn something new quickly
- Comfortable taking calculated risks
- Innately curious with a desire to understand the business model, operations, financial structure for the organization
- Has a bias for action and works in collaboration with others to deliver results.
- High tolerance for ambiguity
Analog Devices Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|||2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register (Only BE/ BTech )||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Apply Other Jobs Below: