Analog Devices Recruitment 2021:-
Analog Devices is hiring candidates for the role of DFT Engineer across Hyderabad location in India. The complete details about Analog Devices Recruitment 2021 is as follows.
Company Name: Analog Devices
Job Position:- DFT Engineer
Job Location:– Hyderabad
Experience:- 2 years
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– As per the company standards
DFT engineer responsible for DFT implementation for SoC/IC products.
- DFT architecture definitionUnderstand SoC architecture and test requirements
- Work very closely with the Product/Test engineering lead, physical design lead and chip lead throughout the DFT definition phase to determine efficient ways to achieve high coverage, optimize test cost and achieve high test coverage.
- Participate in DFT architectureSCAN – scan partition, compression, at-speed, IR and low power
- MBIST for memories and LBIST for analog macros such as PLLs and ADCs
- DFT for Analog – Test strategy development in partnership with the analog design team
- ImplementationDevelop / Upgrade SCAN & MBIST Insertion flow
- Develop appropriate timing constraints for SCAN/MBIST modes and debug timing violations
- ATPG flow implementation catering to various fault models, test pattern generation
- SCAN & MBIST Pattern Simulation and full chip validation
- Solutions to test analog macros
- Post-Silicon bring-up/supportWork with Evaluation/Test Engineering team to bring-up patterns on ATE
- Work on failure analysis as required
- Work with the Operation team on test cost and yield improvement
- Work closely with physical design team throughout the development cycle
- Bachelors / Masters in VLSI/ECE/EE/CS with minimum of 2 years of industry experience in DFT domain.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Scan Insertion , TestKompression and generating ATPG vectors for Stuck-At and At-Speed Faults. In-depth experience in analyzing and improving scan coverage.
- Hands on experience in MBIST (insertion and simulation), Experience in Boundary Scan, inserting tap controller and P1500
- Candidates with experience in using Cadence DFT tools would be preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills are critical for working, influencing, and collaborating with product development groups and CAD tool teams spread across the globe.
- Scripting skills in Perl/Python/TCL and a good command over RTL coding.
- Candidates with exposure to lower technology nodes like 40nm, 22nm added advantage.
Analog Devices Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply Other Jobs Below: