Analog Devices Off Campus hiring 2021:-
Analog Devices is hiring candidates for the role of SW Functional Safety Engineer across the Bangalore location in India. A detailed description of Analog Devices Off Campus hiring 2021 is as follows.
Company Name: Analog Devices
Job Position:- Software Functional Safety Engineer
Job Location:– Bangalore
Experience:- 8+ years
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– Best in Industry
- Design and development of functional safety software SEooC components for battery management system products on automotive platforms like Aurix Tricore.
- Battery management systems and application software development involving the ADI BMS monitor products (Stack monitor and current monitor).
- Functional safety development as per ISO26262 standard for SEooC software components ensuring functionality, safety, performance and reliability of middleware components and applications on target platforms.
- Develop safety workproducts as per the project safety plan.
- Should be able to work independently and address customer change requests.
- 8+ years of relative experience.
- Bachelors degree in Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communications / Computer Science Engineering.
- Functional safety development experience, especially for SEooC Software components.
- Any level of functional safety training and certification would be preferred.
- Knowledge in UML design methods.
- Strong C programming skills are essential.
- Strong Embedded systems knowledge, RTOS Concepts.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in parallel.
- Self-starter, work as a team, change oriented.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Analog Devices Off Campus hiring 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: