Amazon is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Device Testing Associate. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Device Testing Associate|
|Salary||INR 2-2.5 LPA|
|Walk-in Date||3 October 2023|
- Only B.E /B.Tech graduates can apply for the Role
- Executes test cases, small, simple/mid-sized components and/or features related to apps, services, or devices to ensure they are operating as designed
- Reviews new test & work instructions. Shares knowledge & best practices. To deep dive into the app features & core functionalities
- Meets daily productivity & quality targets. Is able to execute repetitive tasks on a daily basis with the highest standard of quality w.r.t deliverables.
- Logs bugs/failures related to the execution of test instructions and/or quality mechanisms.
- Tracks resolution per service level agreements (SLAs).
- Able to learn manual device & application test procedures & how to use applicable software & tools
- Strong knowledge of language, vocabulary & grammar & contextual information
- Ability to deep dive into applications & compare features between various versions & identify changes made within versions
- Ability to use software tools for validation, analysis and data capture on a daily basis.
- Comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing status reports.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this drive at the following venue on 3 October 2023.
Date: 3 October 2023 Time: 9.30 AM to 12 PM
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt. Ltd,
Infinity Towers, Ground floor,
Tata Ramanujan IT City,Rajiv Gandhi Salai,
Near Tidal Park, Old Mahabalipuram Rd,
Taramani, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600113
For more details, visit: Amazon Walk-In Drive 2023