Amazon Recruitment Drive 2021:-
Amazon is hiring candidates for the role of Application Engineer-II for Chennai location in India The complete details about Amazon Recruitment Drive 2021 is as follows.
Company Name:- Amazon
Job Position:- Application Engineer-II
Job Location:– Chennai
Experience:- 2+ years
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
- Amazon is looking for talented and enthusiastic support engineers to join the Kindle Content Organization.
- The Kindle Support Engineering team is responsible for providing accurate and timely royalty calculations and accounting entries for all Kindle and print-on-demand book sales. Publishers and authors of all shapes and sizes rely on Amazon to correctly account for all book sales so that they are paid correctly.
- The Amazon Kindle Support Engineering team provides tier 2&3 services production support and is also responsible for providing multifaceted services to the Kindle digital product family of development teams and working with production operations teams for software product release coordination and deployment.
- This job requires you to hit the ground running and your ability to learn quickly and work on disparate and overlapping tasks that will define your success.
- Provide support of incoming tickets, including extensive troubleshooting tasks, with responsibilities covering multiple products, features and services
- Work on operations and maintenance driven coding projects, primarily in Python, Perl, or shell scripts, web technologies, with the potential for Java based projects
- Software deployment support in staging and production environments
- Develop tools to aid operations and maintenance
- System and Support status reporting
- Ownership of one or more Digital products or components
- Customer notification and workflow coordination and follow-up to maintain service level agreements
- Work with support team for handing-off or taking over active support issues and creating a team specific knowledge base and skill set
- 2+ years of development or technical support experience
- Experience troubleshooting and debugging technical systems
- Experience in Unix
- Experience scripting in modern program languages
- B.E or B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
- Strong knowledge of programming, Operating System and Data structures concepts
- Ability to understand technical specifications, distributed systems architecture and ability to deep dive on service/application logs.
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
- Strong organizational skills and ability to deep dive to understand root cause of the issues
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve self-service tools and effectiveness.
- Knowledge of Python, Perl, or other scripting language is a plus
Amazon Recruitment Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply Other Jobs Below: