Amazon is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Testing Associate. Here is everything that you need to know about this opportunity!
|Job Role||Testing Associate|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soo as possible|
- Graduate or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
- Ability to understand test cases and execute them
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
- Strong organizational skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and be able to synthesize the results
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in testing consumer devices will be a plus.
- B.E or M.S is preferred.
- Execute test cases prepared for testing Software builds on the Fire OS platform and Fire OS products.
- Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately
- Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds/releases.
- Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality
- Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports
- Raising all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: