Alstom Recruitment 2021
Alstom is hiring candidates for the role of Sub System Engineers for Hyderabad location in India The complete details about Alstom Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Alstom
Job Position:- Sub System Engineers
Job Location:– Hyderabad
Experience: 3-5 years
Job Posting date:- 11th May 2021
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
Job Description for Alstom Recruitment 2021:
A VPII Systems engineer (Seats, Lighting etc.) provides technical input for many aspects of Bids/projects, including design and system integration and providing support in order to facilitate the delivery of Bids/projects within time and budget and maintain customer satisfaction. The role is fundamental in translating customer requirements/needs into appropriate solutions by providing system engineering expertise across all stages of the project’s lifecycle as an instrumental part of multidisciplinary teams. Engineer analyse technical issues and work closely with Suppliers to develop and integrate solutions in a timely manner. Key tasks include:
- Review and analyse requirements: Customer, legislative and local Standards. Responsible for complete “V cycle” of each requirement Create technical requirement documentation, system descriptions, interface documents and test specifications.
- Review Customer / Product provided ‘Train Concept of Operation’ and identify risks or opportunities to the existing Product / Building Block design.
- Review and analyse technical data and operational concepts to establish derived system/subsystem requirements and prepare train concept/architecture that align with all relevant engineering scopes of the engineering teams, partners and suppliers.
- Prepare Train-level concepts (e.g. Diagnostics Concept, Security Concept, Train-to-Wayside Communication Concept, etc.)
- Coordinate with all engineering areas to align design decisions and ensure common understanding. (Trade Off)
- Participate to internal design reviews.
- Ensure proper integration of the system (electrical, functional and physical) and manage interfaces to other parts of the train.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend systems/equipment/technologies based upon client and/or system needs
- Coordinate system development tasks to include design, integration and formal testing.
- Follow up technical realization, support integrators and draftsmen, review technical drawings.
- Prepare and align requirements towards external suppliers considering risks, costs and standardization. If necessary, redevelop internal system interfaces to get alignment with supplier.
- Conduct design reviews at suppliers.
- Ensure that supplier deliverables meet requirements and schedule.
- Attend system tests at suppliers.
- Support Quality Assurance department in reviews and inspection.
- Interface with various team members such as management, administration, procurement, legal, and support staff on a regular basis
- Support design transition into production.
- Participate to commissioning test at vehicle level for the customer.
- Provide customer design related support systems failures analysis, troubleshooting, solution development and integration
- Develop and complete actions in system specifications, technical and logistical requirements and other disciplines
- Support management and documentation of train configurations.
Job Responsibilities for Alstom Recruitment 2021:
- Systems failures analysis, troubleshooting and solution development and integration in coordination with other engineering disciplines and suppliers. Make the System Requirement Description, bring the alignment with other engineering disciplines and suppliers to establish common System level Design Concept. Bring the optimization ideas for both the design and cost with the help of other engineering stakeholders and procurement.
- System Requirement analysis, clarification, interpretation and alignment with other engineering disciplines and suppliers to establish common technical view
- Prepare operational and train-wide system concepts based on the captured system and derived requirements.
- Support relevant train-level technical documentation. Summarise the Over all System design concept to Customer submission document and get an alignment/approval with customer. Update the document for all design phases and get final approval from customer.
- Review system ICDs and align communication issues with other interfacing systems.
- Review relevant verification and validation plans to ensure requirements adherence
- Prepare/review/support system relevant verification and validation activities (e.g. test procedure preparation, test conduct and/or support, FAI witnessing, train homologation support, etc.) (e.g. Making of System level test procedure, train level test specification, FAI witnessing, train homologation support, etc.)
- Support managing and documentation of system configurations
- Support transition into production/ realisation.
Job Requirements for Alstom Recruitment 2021:-
BSc/MSc degree in Engineering or a related subject.(BTech/MTech in India)
Relevant experience required
- Solid understanding of systems life-cycle and corresponding activities
- Has 3-5 years minimum practical experience with system life-cycle activities
- Experience in the railroad integration of systems.
- Expertise in the design and integration of railway systems.
- Expertise in system failures analysis, troubleshooting and solution integration
Alstom Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|||2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register (Only BE/ BTech )||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Apply Other Jobs Below: