Alstom Recruitment Drive 2021:-
Alstom is hiring candidates for the role of Software Designer for Bangalore location in India The complete details about Alstom Recruitment Drive 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Alstom
Job Position:- Software Designer
Job Location:– Bangalore
Job Posting Date:- 26th May 2021
Experience:– 6+ years
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
- As a Software Designer, you will deliver software modules by ensuring detailed design and implementation of those modules.
- You will interface with Software Architect, Software designers and V&V designers and support program towards QCD commitments.
- Contribute to the elaboration of Sw specification & architecture, in collaboration with the Sw.architect
- Perform development of Sw modules:
- Perform the Sw modules detailed design & coding
- Set up the Sw development tool chain
- Prepare and perform Sw module tests and verifications of his / her deliverables
(“Designer” tests), prior to the ones formally performed by a dedicated V&V team
(depending on Safety Integrity Level and associated Product development organization)
- Put the Sw workproduct under configuration management according to product
Configuration Management Plan
- Support the Sw / Sw and Hw / Sw integration, together with the Hw designer
Sustain of the Sw
- Keep informed of the evolution of technologies through techno watch
- Contribute to TIS standardization by reusing existing solutions or by implementing reusable
- Keep a strong link with the Sw architect, Hw designer, RAMS and V&V departments, through the
whole Sw design cycle
- Apply processes and standards
- Contribute to continuous improvement (RoE: Return on Experience, process
- EDUCATION: Bachelor/Post Graduate in Engineering – IT, CS, ECE & EEE.
- 6+ years of experience in design of Software modules in complex embedded systems.
- The ideal candidate should have good experience in desktop applications and good application to software process and coding guidelines.
- The ideal applicant will able to thrive in a highly collaborative workplace and actively engage in the development process spread across different geographical locations.
- Significant experience in delivery of design, analysis, development, testing and delivery.
- Rail industry background is highly desirable, alternatively similar industries can also be considered.
Alstom Recruitment Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply Other Jobs Below: