Alstom Recruitment 2021:-
Alstom is hiring candidates for the role of Testing Engineer across Coimbatore location in India. The complete details about Alstom Recruitment 2021 is as follows.
Company Name: Alstom
Job Position:- Testing Engineer
Job Location:– Coimbatore
Job Posting Date:- August 19th 2021
Experience:- 6 years
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– As per the company standards
- Participate in defining clear and exhaustive Train Acceptance Criteria at the time of handing over from Manufacturing.
- Ensure that EPU Managers and their teams understand the Acceptance Criteria.
- Ensure deployment of correct and efficient Handing Over procedure by EPU Manager & test technicians.
- Involve all the right actors as Industrial Quality, PrIM, PrTCM, PrQSM to orient the right decisions.
- Participate & Support in Handing Over of critical trains/projects (typically first and last train).
- Handle escalations when necessary.
- Have a clear overview of the test planning of all the projects in the site to ensure it is aligned with site testing capacity/facility and escalate to the management when necessary.
- Organise weekly review with the EPU Managers on testing KPI’s (QCD) and take actions on critical issues.
- Monitor and regularly update management & key interfaces about the progress on KPI’S of each project to reach the target QCD.
- Based on KPI review, follow up on Open points and Improvement actions with the testing, Engineering, manufacturing and Quality.
- Ensure Interface and perfect working relationship with : PrTCM, PrEM, PrVM, PrIM, Industrial Quality, Production Line Manager, PrWM, PrQSM to achieve the testing KPI’s.
- Provides testing teams with the right procedures, tools and facilities.
- Ensure that test reports are clearly documented, up to date and on time.
- Ensure that trains are fully tested and complete before delivery and in case of deviations (key missing parts) take appropriate actions.
- Manage and Forecast the testing workload and adapt capacity accordingly.
- Manage competencies : through identification of critical competencies and ensure right trainings are delivered.
- Communicate and cascade information to the site testing teams.
- Manage conflicts and disputes within the department.
- Ensures T&C activities and operating areas comply with Site EHS requirements.
- Reports Deviations, Near-misses and Accidents.
- Demonstrates excellent EHS behavior.
- Accountable for EHS Compliance within the test area.
- Graduated from reputed university – BE (EEE/ECE/E&I)
- Proficient in creating/updating test procedures based on test specification
- Skilled in reading electrical schematics, wire list and understand logical functions
- Skilled in using MMAP(Winscope)/Train Tracer software’s
- Proficient with Oscilloscope, Energy Analyzer, Multi-meter, Waveform Generator
- Proficiency in National Instruments automatic test platform will be an added advantage
- Good interpersonal/communication skills and ability to operate within a team environment.
- Excellent organizational/time management skills, including daily/weekly planning
Alstom Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply Other Jobs Below: