Alfa Laval is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Trainee Software Engineer. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- The candidates should possess a relevant degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Knowledge about basics of programming language.
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Good understanding of OOPs concepts.
- Knowledge of relational database, SQL.
- Basics of XSLT.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn new concepts and skills quickly.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be flexible, adaptable to change, able to work in a fast-paced environment, and able to meet deadlines.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: