Airbus Recruitment 2021:-
Airbus is hiring candidates for the role of System Testing Engineer Across the Bangalore location in India. The complete details about Airbus Recruitment 2021 are as follows.
Company Name: Airbus
Job Position:- System Testing Engineer
Job Location:– Bangalore
Experience:- 3-5 years
Job Posting Date:- 7th September 2021
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– As per the company standards
The tester’s principal aim is to confirm and support the safe, reliable and effective operation of Airbus product related features and functions across sub-system, system and aircraft levels, primarily using ground based test rigs and the analysis of flight test and in-service data.
The jobholder will contribute to the Avionics system Integration testing by preparing & performing system tests and analyse the test results on all Airbus programs using Remote and/or Virtual Test Means.
- Define System testing methods, strategy and planning, execute tests, record results, perform analysis, record and classify defects. Writing summaries of test outcomes, Test Result Analysis, certification cards
- Use of appropriate means to perform real time analysis and support to flight test, the analysis and defect identification from flight test analysis – reporting on system behaviour from Flight Test Report execution, produce Flight Test Report Analysis
- The investigation and analysis of in-service events, using ground rigs (real and/or simulated) to reproduce events and support RCA. Create and implement development test for In-Service problems
- The specification and validation of instrumentation on the test means for a given campaign
- The formulation and planning of test programme through participation in the necessary reviews and milestones of the testing process
- The upstream V&V/Test Strategy required for a propose design (can be from review/advisory) to involvement and direct responsibility. Use knowledge of both system under test and test means capability. Challenge test requests as and when appropriate. Involvement in supplier testing.
- The ongoing development, renewal and strategy for test means through use of the test means defect reporting methodology
- The development of related processes and procedures through feedback and lessons learned
- The required innovation to develop the value added component of every tester – e.g. Automated testing, virtual testing, targeted maturity and free testing, recording and eliminating cost of non-quality.
- Bachelors/Master’s Degree in (Aeronautical, Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science)
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Experience in Avionics System Integration Tests strategy, methods, test result analysis
- Strong Knowledge of Avionics System(s)
- Experience in Avionics Multi system/multi-function testing
- Strong analytic skills
- Experience working in domains of flight systems, flight performance
- Track record of working in high disciplined manner for ensuring highest quality and validation of analysis results.
Additional nice to have Skills/Interests:
- Experience with Mat lab, Virtual Test Means, Engineering model simulation tools, excel macros
- Curiosity for big data technologies (data mining, analytics)
Airbus Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: