ADP Off Campus Drive 2021:-
ADP is hiring candidates for the role of QA Engineer – iHCM Across the Chennai location in India. The complete details about ADP Off Campus Drive 2021 are as follows.
Company Name: ADP
Job Position:- QA Engineer – iHCM
Job Location:– Chennai
Experience:- 3+ years
Job Posting Date:- 6th September 2021
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– As per the company standards
- Contribute to the design and architecture of software solutions, ensuring they are amenable to test.
- Planning of tests, including the definition and management of suitable test data, and managing the trade-offs for thoroughness/completeness vs. development & maintenance effort on one hand and time to execute on the other.
- Reduce friction and latency in the development cycle through automation and immediate feedback; not only test, but also build, deployment, monitoring, etc.
- Writing great software to support agile software engineering practices (e.g., TDD, continuous integration, automated tests, etc.)
- Collaborating with product owners, stakeholders and potentially globally distributed teams.
- Work cross-functional in an Agile environment.
- Ensure that our applications can scale to match huge demand across the world. Sweat about milliseconds of response time and obsess over the next 1 percent of efficiency.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Masters / Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or related field with over 3 years’ experience.
- Knowledge of one of the following languages C#, Java, C++, Ruby, Python.
- Experience building and executing automated tests using Selenium.
- Experience with xUnit type frameworks (JUnit, NUnit, etc.)
- At least 2 years of experience testing software and web applications in an agile environment.
- Expert in automating UI tests with Selenium and Ruby.
- Experience configuring Jenkins and extending it with custom plug-ins.
- Understanding of enterprise level automation needs and solutions (parallelism, distribution, etc.)
- Familiarity with client side MVC frameworks.
- Experience with at least one major server side web development stack, preferably ASP.NET
- Technical knowledge of the least one major RDBMS, preferably SQL Server.
- Strong verbal communications, cross-group collaboration skills, analytical, structured and strategic thinking.
- Great interpersonal skills, cultural awareness, belief in teamwork.
ADP Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: