ADP Off Campus Drive 2021:-
ADP is hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineer 1 across the Chennai location in India. Detailed description about ADP Off Campus Drive 2021 is as follows.
Company Name: ADP
Job Position:- Software Engineer 1
Job Location:– Chennai
Experience:- 2 years
Job Posting Date:- 23rd September 2021
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– Best in Industry
- Responsible for coding and designing UI on the web platform using ASP.NET and/or ASP.NET MVC, C#, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, XML Web Services, WCF and ASP.NET Web API.
- Responsible for coding and designing Windows Forms and Windows Service applications.
- Code software according to published standards and design guidelines.
- Participate as a key member of the application development team.
- Should have a comprehensive understanding of the implementation methodologies for the technology being utilized in product development.
- Work in a team environment with individual accountability.
- Work in a fast-paced environment with an emphasis on Continuous Integration and Development.
- Enhance and support our existing software solutions and develop new products based on given requirement specifications.
- Prepare and submit Project related Documentation and address Code Commenting needs.
- Routinely participate in code reviews, and other performance review activities.
- Help maintain code quality.
- Should be able to work well in a team and independently.
- Create and perform Unit Tests.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Self-motivated with excellent appreciation of technology.
- Show enthusiasm and passion for technology and be keen to learn new skills.
- Strive to continuously improve the development process.
- Take ownership of the work and contribute to an effective project team.
- Proficient in oral, written and verbal English.
- Object-Oriented Programming concepts.
- Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 or above.
- Strong C#, ASP.NET and ADO.NET & Entity Framework
- Knowledge of XML Web Services and/or WCF and Web API
- Database development using SQL Server.
- Should be systematic & organized with critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- 2 years of experience.
- Preference will be given to skill sets on Entity Framework.
- Understanding of code versioning tools especially TFS.
- Experience in developing windows based application will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Mobile Technologies (Xamarin/Cordova), ASP.NET MVC (with Razor), Angular JS/Node JS would be an advantage.
- Development of reports using Microsoft SSRS would be a plus.
- Development of interfaces using SSIS and Web Services would also be a plus.
ADP Off Campus Drive 2021: Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: