Adobe Recruitment 2021:-
Adobe is hiring candidates for the role of Analytics Technical Support Engineer for Noida location in India The complete details about Adobe Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Adobe
Job Position:- Analytics Technical Support Engineer
Job Location:– Noida
Experience:– 2 years
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
- The Technical Support Engineer for Analytics solution will provide Technical Support for Adobe Digital Experience Customers. Key elements of the role involve handling technical issues and ensuring our Customers are set-up for success.
- You will field questions, log and work high priority issues, meet with Customers regularly, and manage escalations while working with the extended Adobe Support team (Support and Engineering). The over-arching goal is to ensure that you can anticipate and avoid issues, identify and mitigate against risk.
- When necessary, you may be required to go onsite to expedite the resolution of a technical issue, or as part of an overall Customer experience improvement exercise.
- Team members will be required to fully document all customer cases, customer problem interactions, and customer environment details to ensure complete regular Customer Account reviews.
- The objective of this group is to create memorable Customer Experiences for our most strategic Customer resulting in Customers being wildly successful using our products.
- First point of contact for customer concerns relating to technical issues
- Customer advocate and represent their needs with internal product teams
- Provide extremely timely response/resolution to technical and product inquires
- Provides resolution results within established Service Level Agreement Guidelines
- Awareness of Customer business priorities & key events
- Provides proactive Issue Status updates to required parties
- Record and document all issues related to customers within established process guidelines
- Trouble-shoot/qualify cases before escalating into Engineering
- Answer questions regarding product functionality and usage
- Enable product features included in the contract which Customer can’t enable themselves through the admin console
- Troubleshoot implementation problems
- Work high priority technical issues
- Provide on-site assistance as needed to resolve product issues
- Product Content Creation (KB articles, whitepapers, forum participation)
- Provide Knowledge Transfer sessions to help reduce escalations into Adobe
- At least two years’ experience in a customer support environment, preferably in a high- tech setting
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to systematically and effectively troubleshoot problems while ensuring customer satisfaction within stated service level goals
- Strong ability to identify, research and quantify business problems using statistical analyses on large data sets
- Proven ability to diagnose and troubleshoot complex analytic implementation issues
- Experience with SQL and database management.
- Experience with data insertion and reporting APIs, SOAP, REST and PHP
- Thinks ‘out-of-the-box’ to creatively resolve advanced development problems
- Debugging of customer code
- Experience in a wide-range of computer operating systems and software with emphasis on installation, troubleshooting, upgrading, integration and client/server operations is desired.
- Strong personal organization skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize job requirements
Adobe Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply Other Jobs Below: