Adobe Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Adobe is hiring candidates for the role of Computer Scientist – I Across the Bangalore location in India. The complete details about Adobe Off Campus Drive 2021 are as follows.
Company Name: Adobe
Job Position:- Computer Scientist – I
Job Location:– Bangalore
Job Posting Date:- 8th September 2021
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– As per the company standards
Adobe Cloud Technology Group is building a Multi-Cloud Foundation Platform for Adobe SaaS offerings, running on Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure. We’re pushing the future of SaaS development by using and building the newest tech and design thinking. Our hardworking team of developers are building highly available, low latency, cloud scale foundation components such as Cache, Storage, Database (SQL and NoSQL), Queuing, Pub-Sub etc. to build one standard to develop, deploy, operate and govern Adobe SaaS solutions on multiple clouds.
- We love writing software
- We love solving complex problems by simple and sophisticated designs
- We are currently building the platform using modern container orchestration technologies
- We are taking a long term Architecture approach in building this platform so that it supports the current and future needs of all Adobe services (100’s of them)
- We use best-in class supporting tools like GitHub, Slack and whatever else makes us productive
- We incrementally adapt our processes to fit our needs
- We trust each other to do their job outstandingly well
- Design and Development of one or more above mentioned components in the platform
- Be responsible for full lifecycle of the project from user story to design, development, testing, documentation and maintenance.
- Design highly available and scalable services.
- Design cloud vendor neutral solutions.
- Build low latency and high performance solutions
- Secure and standards compliant development
- Programming in Java, Ruby, Golang, spring Framework
- Validating latency, throughput and availability of your solutions.
- B.Tech and/or M. Tech Computer Science with excellent academic record
- Proven Expertise in designing, building, evolving and working with large scale, complex software projects.
- Self-motivated, with ability and interest in learning new technologies and adapting quickly to new requirements and environments
- Demonstrable Experience in developing scalable Cloud based services on AWS/Azure
- Strong Programming and Problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good Teammate
- Experience with Agile development practices
Adobe Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: