Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of System and Application Services Associate. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||System and Application Services Associate|
|Batch||2022 & 2023|
|Salary (CTC)||INR 3.44 LPA|
|Drive Date||Announced Later|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- All streams/branches of B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, B.Voc, BMS, B.B.S, B.F.M, B.B.I, B.A.F, B.Ed., B.M.M., B.FA, B.S.Micr, B. Design, M.C.M, M.Sc (Non-CS/IT), M.A, M.Com or M.FA from 2022 & 2023 years of passports with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
Note: BE/ BTECH / ME / MTECH/MCA/ MSC (CS and IT Branch) MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- You should have completed your relevant degree (eligible for this job role), in the stipulated duration of the degree. Hence, there should be no gaps during your degree. Eg: You must complete your BBA in 3 years or your M.Sc in 2 years.
- Candidate should not have appeared for the Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents. Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without the need to obtain a work visa. All other foreign nationals require a work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- As we provide service for our clients across the globe, we expect you to be flexible to work across different time zones/shifts
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: