Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Associate Software Engineer. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Batch||2022 & 2023|
|Salary (CTC)||INR 4.5 LPA|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurgaon, Kolkata|
|Drive Date||Announced Later|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from 2022 & 2023 years of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
- Note: MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- No active backlogs during application and during onboarding.
- You should have completed your relevant degree (eligible for this job role), in the stipulated duration of the degree. Hence, there should be no gaps during the course of your degree.
For example, you must complete your B.Tech in 4 years or M.Tech/MSc in 2 years
- Your highest educational qualification will only be considered
- Candidate should not have appeared for the Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without the need to obtain a work visa. All other foreign nationals require a work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or
- Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: