Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Application Development Associate. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Application Development Associate|
|Batch||2019,2020,2021,2022 & 2023|
|Salary (CTC)||INR 4.61 LPA|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurgaon, Kolkata|
|Drive Date||Announced Later|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Candidates from any streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023 years of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance education are not considered)
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Candidate should not have appeared for the Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without the need to obtain a work visa. All other foreign nationals require a work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: