Abbott Recruitment 2021:-
Abbott is hiring candidates for the role of Technical Application Specialist for Delhi, India location. The complete details about Abbott Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Abbott Laboratories
Job Position:- Technical Application Specialist
Job Location:– Delhi
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
- The TAS is required to deliver scientific and technical leadership to support transfusion customers and Ambassadors in their designated territory.
- They are responsible for building customer relationships, promoting best in class processes, assay and system performance. They drive customer satisfaction by promptly and reliably delivering technical, sales support and training programs.
- They demonstrate and promote a high level of compliance in work process and documentation. Through sophisticated analysis of instrument performance and service metrics the TAS can clearly articulate and champion the value of our products and services. They promote best practices, making a convincing case for change to implement best practice across their territory.
- By working collaboratively with the broader sales and Customer Experience organization the Applications Manager provides reliable solutions that expand account profitability and secure business.
- Work with customers to optimize workflow and efficient use of ATM products
- Support acquisition through direct involvement in sale cycle as required.
- Work with Project Manager to complete new system installations and integrations on time
- Utilize remote service tools to troubleshoot and minimize impact of customer problems
- Manage, escalate or resolve customer complaints, ensuring best customer outcomes
- Escalate and track customer complaints that are assay, software or product related
- Deliver Abbott certified training programs for customers and staff
- Coach / support Ambassadors with product knowledge and best practices.
- Coordinate customer educational events and user group meetings as required.
- Ensure compliance with all aspects of the Quality System including complaint handling.
- Prepare detailed reports on customer assay performance as required.
- Make proactive visits and calls to allocated accounts on agreed frequency.
- Participate in Operational and Business reviews as required
- Produce compliant documentation packages for installs and integrations.
- Manage quality communications as directed by Quality & Regulatory affairs manager
- Comply with ATM complaint handling policies
- Meet the requirements of ISO and Class A by complying with all relevant Quality policies and procedures to ensure the Quality objectives of the business are met.
- Comply with all relevant company Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental policies, procedures and work practices with the intent of preventing or minimizing accidental exposures to self, colleagues and/or the environment.
Abbott Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|||2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register (Only BE/ BTech )||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Apply Other Jobs Below: