ABB Recruitment Drive 2021:-
ABB hiring candidates for the role of Continuous Improvement and Change Management professional ,for Bangalore, India location . The complete details about ABB Recruitment Drive 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram channel||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job-Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Job Position:-Continuous Improvement and Change Management professional
Job Location :-Bangalore
Salary:– As per the company standards
Experience :- Minimum of 5 to 8 years
Qualification & Requirements:-
- Minimum of 5 to 8 years of professional experience in a multinational company in a support function such as Finance, HR, IT, SCM including involvement in continuous improvement activities.
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills in establishing rapport, active listening, building trust, and bringing people along the journey.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with an ability to synthesize complex information into key findings and to proactively deal with issues as they arise.
- Focused on generating real impact along with an appetite for making things happen.
- Ability to work in an international environment with fluency in English.
- Should be fun to work with and happy to travel.
Build an excellent resume &Get hired quickly
The purpose of the Continuous Improvement function is to drive a culture and practice of excellence throughout our entire value chain, increasing customer satisfaction and improving profitability in a sustainable way.
You will be working as a Lean Management and Transformation Professional. You will be responsible for implementing Lean Management System in the Global Business Services (GBS) organization, ensuring teams develop Lean capabilities, creating platform for collaboration across GBS, Business and Corporate and identifying improvement opportunities for operations.
The job is posted globally but the preferred location will be Bangalore, San Luis Potosi and Krakow.Your responsibilities
- Designing and delivering Lean Management System training and workshops.
- Coaching teams to incorporate Lean Management practices into their daily work.
- Enabling teams to identify new opportunities and share best practices.
- Defining and coordinating activities and resources to execute projects, managing stakeholders, building relationships, and facilitating communication.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
ABB Recruitment Drive 2021 Application Process :-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs