ABB is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Associate Project Engineer. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Associate Project Engineer|
|Experience||1 – 3 Years|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- BE or B Tech in Chemical or Electrical or Electronics and Instrumentation
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience in industries like instrumentation, oil and gas, advanced blending controls and paint
- Hands-on experience in Engineering and Commissioning in Industrial or Process Automation
- Exposure to products like DCS or PLC
- Collecting the input documents from customers, maintaining it in the server and referring Document Control Index (DCI) for proper documents
- Supporting FAT and closing punch points before material dispatch
- Verifying of Bill of Material at the site, power on as per SAT procedure and power on the checklist
- Completing punch points, providing input to the hardware team for preparing as-built documents and coordinating with customers for site activity
- Developing graphics as per the P and IDs, logic development as per the customer documents and preparing the IO list
- Coordinating with customers for site activity, commissioning activity, conducting SAT at the customer’s site and compiling to ABB HSE policy
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: